Due to the medium Asian skin tone I have, I always wonder whether bronzers could do anything for me or whether there is a point of using it.
I was sent Annabelle Zebra Bronzing Powder in Haute Gold. This has been an LE product in the last 2 years for the summer collection but is now becoming permanent starting July 2010. And I can see why
In the picture on the left is the bronzer and the A-13 Makeup Pro Powder brush to be used with it, taken with natural light. On the right is them again, opened up, taken with flash.
The wave prints took me a while to break into, as it was too pretty to touch. I have a weakness I use the brush (which is made from natural goat hair), squirl around in the compact and swipe it on the face – under cheek bones, along hairline on forehead, nose, chin, the E3 method, all that stuff, as I saw on youtube tutorials. And I saw a naturally glowing me in the mirror. And now I know why lots of you ladies have been so passionate about bronzers every summer
The bronzer feels nice on, very light and natural looking, and the brush is gentle and wide enough to do the job where needed. I like its short handle too, just the right size. For a bronzer novice, that’s enough to sell. As I don’t see a con to this product so far, for a suggested price of CAD10.95, it’s a good deal.
Here’s the FOTD I wore on Sunday, to show you how it looks on me.
Other products used:
– Marcelle Matte Finish foundation in Almond, mixed with Giorgio Armani Face Fabric foundation in #4
– Aromaleigh pigment in Girl’s Night Out (Hot in the City collection) on the lids
– Darken green side of HIP Bright Shadow duo in Riotous in the crease
– Elizabeth Arden eye pencil in Smoky Black
– Gosh Velvet Touch eyeliner in Purple Stain to smudge on the lower lash line
– Cover Girl Cheekers blush in Brick Rose
– Annabelle Volumelip gloss in Cherryoké. Yes, I found out that the Volumelip is buildable and this shade is very fun to wear, just by itself.
Needless to say, ignore the uninvited spots on my face. They are the reason why I haven’t done a FOTD lately. But it’s life and I’m not going to let it stop me from putting on makeup, and bronzer, and go out. It’s sunny out today, quite windy but at least it looks pretty outside the window. Hope it is nice where you are too.