I have recently came to know Apothica, an online beauty shop with lots of brands I don’t have access to, with discounted price and worldwide shipping – which is always a plus to non-US shoppers.
Lots of brands and products to choose from, but I went and check out Cargo first. It’s a Canadian brand and there is hardly a place around here that has a full line of the brand. Why don’t they come in Shoppers, you think? Lol.
I’m curious about Cargo Blu-ray High Definition Mattifier (pictured), or the Triple Action mascara. Brand wise, Apothica also carries Lippmann, Essie, and the list goes on. Shopping would be fun – makeup, nail polish, etc. 🙂
And the exciting news: Apothica offers you guys, my readers, a chance to win a $25 gift card to go shopping on their site.
Mandatory: You have to be a follower of my blog (or if I know you are a frequent reader from WP). New followers are welcome.
Extra entries: You can leave all entries in 1 comment.
– 1 entry: Like Apothica on Facebook: facebook.com/Apothica
– 1 entry: Follow Apothica on twitter: twitter.com/Apothica
– 2 entries: RT Apothica’s tweet about my giveaway (please include the direct link to your tweet)
– 2 entries: Leave a comment about Apothica or a Cargo product that you love
– 2 entries: Subscribe to Apothica’s newsletter (on the bottom left of the site)
– 7 entries: Do a blog post about Cargo on Apothica (with direct link to the Cargo brand page, minimum 100 words) (please include direct link to your post).
Time line: The giveaway will start today (Monday, November 8) and end Friday (November 27) at 11:59PM ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time). The winner will be randomly selected from all qualified entries (through random.org) and notified by Sunday, November 29. He/she will have 48 hours to get back to me to confirm the winning, or a new winner will be selected.
The promo code for the gift card will be emailed to the winner, to be used on Apothica or its partners (SkinCareRx.com and SkinBotanica.com). To avoid the email ending up in his/ her Junk Mail folder, the winner should have SkinCareRx.com as a contact in the email box.
Good luck, everyone!