I always love to look at blog sales, to find things that I can’t normally get from here. And a few weeks ago, I found some good stuff to buy 🙂
The first haul is from Keri at Glimmer Gloss Glow. I was extremely happy with what I got, as belive it or not, these items are all the first of their kinds that I own.
The nail polishes are OPI DS in Fantasy and Vintage, and Zoya Matte Velvet in Loredana. I don’t have any OPI, not mentioning the Designer Series. Always love holo polishes, so I hasd to get them. I haven’t had any matte colour from Zoya either.
I also got some Bare Minerals pressed shadows in Firelight, True Gold, Fire Opal (first row), Aurora, Trinity, and Firefly (second row). I already put them in test runs a few times. The colours are gorgeous, but they don’t stay on the lids as long as my pigments do, unless I put extra work in prepping the lids.
Keri included some extras too:
– Stila Convertible Color (Lip & Cheek Cream) in Peony
– Barry M Shimmering Eye & Lip Crayon in #7 Golden Bronze
– Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in 1999.
My first Stila and Barry M too, and I was looking for a liner that is not black. So, perfect!
Another haul came from Sara at The Makeup Snob. I love the drugstore items that she had.
Here they are:
– Milani Wet/Dry shadows in Shamrock, Black Out, Girls Luv Pink, Leaf Green, and Blue Lagoon
– Jesse’s Girl Baked shadow in Moonbeam
– Physician Formula Face Sculpting Trio in Tan Organics
– Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten
– L’Oreal Wear Infinite Pressed shadow quad in Petals of Promise and Bouquet of Strength (LE).
It’s exciting to have new makeup to play with.
Visit my blog sale too, if you are looking for some MAC. I made a tab at the top of the page for it too, for easy browsing. Have a good day.