Police are investigating multiple commercial break and enters that have occurred this week in the Halifax-area.
Since September 28, police have received eleven reports of break and enters into businesses in Dartmouth and Lower Sackville. Members of the General Investigation Section of the Integrated Criminal Investigation Division are investigating the cases. Investigators are continuing to determine if any property was stolen during these break-ins and are considering the possibility that all or some of the incidents are related.
Two suspects in relation to some of the cases are described as white men, both tall, one with a thin build and the other with a medium build. It is believed that they were driving an older model silver Honda Civic.
List of incidents:
- Harbourside Collision Center CSN, 259 Windmill Road, Dartmouth
- NAPA Auto Parts, 123 Cobequid Road, Lower Sackville
- Top Coat Automotive, 474 Cobequid Road, Lower Sackville
- Dave Horne Automotive, 15 Borden Ave, Dartmouth
- Big Boy Auto, 250 Waverley Road, Dartmouth
- NSLC store, 650 Portland Street, Dartmouth
- NAPA Auto Parts, 327 Prince Albert Road, Dartmouth
Overnight September 30 to October 1
- Master Tech Auto, 370 Windmill Road, Dartmouth
- Speedy Auto Service, 59 Tacoma Drive, Dartmouth
- Chad Kennedy’s Auto Pro, 102 Albro Lake Road, Dartmouth
- Greco Pizza, 102 Albro Lake Road, Dartmouth
Anyone with information about the incidents or who may have video from any of the areas where the break-ins occurred is asked to call police at 902-490-5020. Anonymous tips can be sent to Crime Stoppers by calling toll-free 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), submitting a secure web tip at www.crimestoppers.ns.ca or by using the P3 Tips app.