A couple of weeks back I was delighted when a box of Clubhouse Recipe Mixes arrived at my house. Talk about perfect timing, with the start of fall I find myself in my kitchen more and more especially since my teen has taken to wanting to try new recipes. Part of the box included Clubhouse Flavourful Recipe Mixes-great new mixes to try.
The New Club House Flavourful Recipe Mixes include the following:
- Flavourful Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne
- Flavourful Herbes de Provence Roasted Chicken
- Flavourful Hickory BBQ Ribs Recipe Mix
- Flavourful Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Recipe Mix
- Flavourful Lemon Thyme Pork Recipe Mix
- Flavourful Tuscan Chicken Recipe Mix
So far we have tried the Lemon Ginger Beef Stirfry. Rachel made the stir fry last night, and it was so good I forgot to grab picture of her creation! We also used the Provence Roasted Chicken when roasting a whole chicken with sweet potatoes, carrots and onions. It was oh so good. Now as we prepare for thanksgiving we are planning on using this great Lemon Ginger Sweet Potato vegetable bake.
There are also Gravy Mixes with 25% less salt and Flavourful Recipe Mixes that have no trans fat, no artificial colours or flavours and no added MSG! Great for thanksgving right?
On ClubHouse.ca you will soon be finding a ‘buy 2 Club House gravies, and you get one Club House Flavourful Recipe Mix for FREE’ coupon. I’ll be getting one of those, we use the gravies a lot, especially this season! WE love the gravy for thanksgiving leftovers especially.
Now need an excuse to try Club House Recipe Mixes? Want to win some? One reader is going to get a Club House Prize Pack (that is about a month’s supply of mixes), and a $50 gift card!
To Enter,simply fill out the form, remember I want to know your favorite mix, and what recipe you might want to try.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* I am participating in the Club House Flavourful Recipe Mixes Blog Tour by Mom Central Canada on behalf of McCormick. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.