Ready for the Five Things I Loved About Cougar Town This Week?
- The cold open. The entire bar singing Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star was cute. Bobby nodding off was funny. Everyone cheering when
Tampa Jillthe baby fell asleep, thus waking her up, was hilarious.
- “Now I understand how the economy works!”
- The self-generating water bottle. I love how guilty Andy felt about duping his friend, and how much glee it gave Ellie.
- “Would you guys mind if I make this about me?” “We’d be surprised if you didn’t.” (But seriously? They can’t live in Greyson’s house.)
- Mommy looks weird without her makeup!
What’s up with all this working? Laurie’s cake business? Being let for her real job?? At Jules’ OFFICE??? When did we go back to everyone working?