Lately I’ve been thinking about how I can be more interactive and involved with you guys and get you posting and sharing on my Facebook Page and I think I’ve come up with a cool way for you to show me your commitment to fitness.
With the new timeline now being used on all Facebook Pages, one of the cooler things about them is the Cover Photo and I want to feature YOU in mine. Over the next month, I’m going to be accepting submissions (photos) on Facebook of you getting your sweat on. It could be you in the gym. Going for a run. Doing yoga. Playing a sports. Juggling kittens. Whatever you do to get your sweat on.
What I’m looking for:
- Photos (not images, drawings or graphics) of you being active
- Originality! Avoid sending your cover photo. Send something fresh that captures you and your personality in a different or new way.
- Keep it PG-ish…
What you win.
- Your Photo will be the Cover Photo for the Your Inner Skinny Facebook Page during June, 2012.
- A “No Excuses” t-shirt with the Your Inner Skinny logo on the back from my merch store – yourinnerskinny.spreadshirt.com – Value $21
How to enter
- Upload your photo to Your Inner Skinny’s Facebook Page wall
- Add a description to your photo
- Get your friends and family to “Like” it. While voting won’t be the only criteria used to determine the winners, I will take into account the number of likes on each photo to help in the selection process.
- Once selected, the winners will be contacted and will need to provide me with their name, and address.
- Any pictures of you juggling kittens will be automatically disqualified and reported to the SPCA.
All submissions are governed by Facebook’s Terms (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms). By submitting your photo, you grant Your Inner Skinny permission to use your photo for all purposes, including marketing and promotion. You also confirm that you have all rights necessary to grant this permission, including from all subjects in the photo and the person who took the photo.
I can’t wait to see what you share!