|Firews responded to a call on Catherine St on June 29th after smoke was spotted pouring out of a unit in a mukti-unitrow house.
Stations from Dartmouth responded with police and EHS to the area as neighbors watched. Part of the road was closed off as police provided security. EHS treated tge resident for injuries. They were taken to hospital.
Fire Investigations determined the ignition source to be electrical. They have also determined the area of origin was a bedroom. The cause of this fire is classified as ACCIDENTAL.
You might also like...
The Nova Scotia Securities Commission is making it easier for investors to find out if those latest and greatest investment opportunities are potentially scams.
The commission has a new Investor Alert Database on its website. Investor alerts...