A pure pink monochromatic look today, very rare on this blog. You know I am not normally a pink person, but Annabelle Bazooka Pink is just so cool (pun intended, as it is a cool toned pink) that it needs its own FOTD post.
I am usually persuaded that pinks with blue undertone do not look good on me. But it is not the case today, I look … youthful lol. Brownie point for Bazooka Pink!
The eye makeup is from Elf Studio baked eyeshadows in Toasted, Burnt Plum and Passion Purple.
As mentioned when I posted the swatches, Passion Purple is more of a lilac, Toasted is rose gold toned and Burnt Plum adds depth to both shades.
Other products used:
– L’Oreal True Match foundation SPF17 in Sun Beige
– Maybelline The Eraser Dart Spot concealer in Light/ Medium
– Sephora + Pantone Universe eyeliners in Dark Chocolate and Gold
– Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Collector Ultra Volume mascara in Black
– Avon Ultra Luxury brow liner in Dark Brown
– ArtDeco Bronzing Glow blusher.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends! Squirt and I didn’t cook any turkey but went out to eat. I am just happy to have an extra to catch up with things, as holiday blogging prep has been happening all weekend (and a few weekends follow).
Sales haven’t been that great for Thanksgiving, but I did pull an Aldo order for a few bags I was waiting for a sale for. What have you been up to?