You know I could not wait to test out Annabelle new products. This was my First Impression FOTD, the first run of all products during the testing process, documented for improvement opportunities
The lip products used:
– Stay Sharp Waterproof lip liner in Java
– TwistUp Retractable lipstick crayon in Nude of Fame (Metal Mix collection).
Java and Nude of Fame together make a nice pink brown nude lip for work.
The eye products:
– Stay Sharp Waterproof kohl eyeliner in Cappuccino
– Le Big Show Waterproof mascara in Black
– InstaGlam Brow Design + Fix in Medium to Dark.
My first time using a marker & gel type of product for my brows, and it showed, I know. The colour was a little intense with my dark hair, while sheer, so I noticed uneven application on my part. Bear with me.
Also from Annabelle:
– CC Instant Perfecting bases in Natural and Luminous finish, mixed together, no foundation
– Mono eyeshadows in Whipped (brow bone highlight), Misted Up (all over lid), Divine Diva (transition) and B-Ray (outer V, the most intense matte navy blue I have). I’m sad they are not around anymore
– Zebra trio eyeshadow in Savanna Sun as blush.
Savanna Sun makes a beautiful blush with pink and coral tones. The 3 sections are a little small for an eyeshadow brush, but are great for a swirl of a blush brush. The shimmers aren’t very visible on the cheeks either.
This could have been a one-brand FOTD only if I could find an Annabelle concealer in the stash I used Cover FX Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light instead, doubled up as an eyeshadow primer also.
After this initial test run, I slowly found my way around my brows with the InstaGlam, and fell more in love with other shades of TwisUp Metal Mix. Playing with makeup, if you haven’t known already, is so much fun!
That is also the reason why tension is building up leading toward Sephora VIB sale, as my cart constantly changes. I won’t make it to the event in store tonight, probably just order things online once I finalize what I want.
Have fun with the sale. Share your wish list with me