This post is to feature the Cover Girl Flamed Out eyeshadow pencils that I have just reviewed. If your eyes are drawn to the lip colour, stay tuned to find out what it is
I used Cover Girl 345 Ice Flame in the inner corner and 300 Silver Flame in the outer corner with no base, blended upward with the blurple shade in the Essence 3D eyeshadow in Irresistible Purr-ple.
I also ran the eyeshadow pencils on the lower lash line in the same order. As mentioned, they felt cool in contact, gave my eyes a little bit of relief from morning tiredness. And if I didn’t stress enough in the review, definitely NO application on the waterline because they burn!
If my eyes looked a little red in the pics, you know why. Only a few seconds after I finished putting the pencils on the waterline, my eyes started to hurt, teared up and turned red. I wiped the products off right away and the burn subdued. Though it was the only time it happened, I have no intention to test the other 3 pencils this way.
Other face products:
– Sunscreen: La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL cream SPF60
– Serum: Hydraluron moisture booster
– Moisturizer: L’Occitane Immortelle Precious cream
– Primer: Annabelle CC Instant Perfecting base in Luminous finish
– Foundation: Avon Ideal Flawless foundation in Medium Beige
– Concealer: Revlon ColorStay foundation in Warm Golden
– Brows: Yves Rocher eyebrow pencil in Brown
– Blush: Sally Hansen Natural Beauty sheerest cream blush in Sunrise.
I was on the last drops of Revlon ColorStay foundation and tried to use it up as a concealer. Worked quite well when I didn’t need full coverage.
Other products for the eyes:
– Brow bone highlight: Annabelle single eyeshadow in Aura
– Eyeliner in the waterline: Annabelle Smoothie eyeshadow pencil in Licoriche
– Mascara: Lancome Hypnose mascara in Black.
Finally, if you haven’t made some guesses, on my lips was Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquer in Apocaliptic It was shockingly amazing, you won’t know it until you try.
Imagine L’Oreal Wet Shine stains on drugs, coverage wise. Wear wise, Apocalips does not last as long as Wet Shine stains. I guess when the colours are more bold, we notice the fading more too. No bleeding or drying. A must have!