I wasn’t planning to do a FOTD when I didn’t have anything creative to share, but since I have been enjoying these products for a while, they deserve a post.
The Essence products I wore:
– From the Dark Romance collection: Longlasting lipstick in Red Romance and Velvet mousse blush in Painted Love
– From the core line: All about Matte! fixing compact powder.
Nothing against Red Romance, as it is a beautiful red, but I couldn’t help but wishing for a darker/ vampy shade when the collection is called Dark Romance and it’s released in the Fall.
Also wearing Vichy Fall releases – Idelia Eyes, Idealia BB cream in Medium, plus the core Idealia Life serum, but they are contributing behind the scene, you can’t really see them. I have been wearing this trio nonstop for a few weeks 🙂
Other products used:
– Marcelle Ideal Skin perfector
– Yves Rocher Radiant Glow fluid foundation with precious pearls mixed with the BB cream above
– It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
– Maybelline Color Tattoo in Shimmering Sea as base
– Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow and Eyebrow palette in Lock and Load
The eyeshadows are great, but the brown shade for brows is a little light for me, and the beige colour turns out to be a powder too, not a wax, used as brow bone highlight I guess
– Lise Watier 24rs Glam eyeshadow in Disco Glam as liner on the lower lash line
– Marcelle Xtension Plus + Pro Lash Growth Complex mascara in Black
– Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liner in Dark Brown to darken the brows a bit.
With the prominent chill in the air, I guess I should switch to darker lips about now 🙂 Did you?