Omg, what did I do to deserve a +16 degree morning in the middle of November? I was never happier leaving the house this morning.
Sorry Toronto for being on the other opposite site of the thermometer (I heard -17?).
Continuing the neutral end trend I have been spotting on the blog, this is another one featuring Essence How to Make Nude Eyes makeup box I reviewed yesterday.
– An Eye On Apricot: brow bone highlight
– All About Nude: inner and outer corner
– Go For Gold: transition (not very visible as it is close to my skin tone)
– Eye Light Beige: highlight mid lids
– Nude Night Out: crease and lower lash line (not dark enough, as you can see).
The only shade I did not use was Team Nude which would work better as a transition colour on me. After blending, all colours seemed to become very similar and it felt like I only used one colour or two. Not good!
Other products used:
– Marcelle Ideal Skin perfector
– Maybelline Baby Skin Instant pore eraser
– Make Up For Ever HD Micro-perfecting primer #0
– Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover foundation in 123
– CoverFx cream foundation SPF30 in M50 as concealer
– ArtDeco All in One mascara in 01 Black
– Annabelle Smudgeliner in Envy on lower lash line underneath Nude Night Out above
– Stay Sharp Waterproof lip liner in Glam Red
– TwistUp Retractable lipstick crayon in Rock & Rose (Metal Mix collection) as highlight mid lips, which turned Glam Red to more of a hot pink than red
– Wet n Wild Flirting at the After Party palette, the purple eyelid colour as blush
Purple craze, can you tell? I want purple everything!
– Annabelle InstaGlam Brow Design + Fix in Medium to Dark.
What eye and lip looks have you been wearing lately?