I couldn’t help but show off the little fuchsia number from Joe Fresh Spring Summer 2014 collection I told you about yesterday, so here is the FOTD 🙂
Again, no introduction needed, Baie Sauvages is on my lips to make a statement.
It is bright, like summer bright, and pigmented, so it does not take much to cover the lips. Staying power is good too.
On the cheeks is the mousse blush in Rose. Being more subtle, I think it pairs well with Baie Sauvages 🙂 I only dare to dab my brush in once and lightly apply on both cheeks. Anything more than that would be too much.
The natural look reminds me of Make Up For Ever HD cream blush, just with a different texture. Gladly have both in my stash.
Other products I used:
– L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector serum concentrate
– Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Tone Correcting moisturizer SPF15 in Light to Medium
Decided to skip foundation for a day, I was lazy 🙂
– Hard Candy Glamouflage in Medium
– Maybelline Color Tattoos in Too Cool and Pomegranate Punk as bases
– Maybelline Eye Studio eyeshadow in Ivy Icon and Cle de Peau Satin Eye color in 106
Stole this luxurious CdP shade from mom’s stash as I don’t normally go all high end with makeup, I love it!
– Annabelle Smudgeliner in Vortex Violet and Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof kohl kajal liner in Light Blue
– Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara
– Wet n Wild ColorIcon brow & eye liner in Dark Brown.
I don’t change up basic products in my routine as often as I should, considering how much stuff I have “collected” over time. Believe me, it gets overwhelming 🙂
Makeup aside, how have you been? We had beautiful weather in the weekend. I threw some big $ out the window for some patio furniture, but at least Squirt and I were out enjoying the sun while doing that. Gloomy sky came back for the week though.
A heads up: Costco has China Glaze City Flourish 6-pc set for $19.99, $10 less than Winners’ price tag. If you haven’t had these shades, go now! Their Popcorners are great too, if you need some snacks lol.
Hope you guys enjoy the giveaways I posted on Friday. Check them out if you haven’t already, they are for you!