Yes, the sun is shining outside, finally! To follow up with the swatches yesterday, here is my Make Up For Ever FOTD. Tangerine lips and almost flawless face, yay!
Main products used:
– HD Complexion Starter kit – HD Microperfecting primer, HD Invisible Cover foundation in #123, HD Microfinish powder with the HD Kabuki brush
– Aqua Waterproof Lip liner in 17C
– Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in 40.
Love how the foundation felt on top of the primer, light and smooth. It’s not full coverage but I didn’t expect that to start with. It photographed beautifully and lasted a good period of time on me. I should have tried it sooner.
Same thing with the lip products too, but I already said that yesterday, didn’t I?
– Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Tough as Taupe as base on the lids
– L’Oreal Infallible eyeshadows in Eternal Black near the upper lash lines, Black Onyx blending upward, Goldmine for brow bone highlight
– Anabelle Smoothie Eyeshadow pencil in Licoriche on lower lash lines
– Le 2 de Guerlain mascara in Black
– tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Charisma
– Joe Fresh lip tint in Crush as base on lips.
A quick effort of smoky eyes and bright lips pairing here, and I actually quite liked it. I’m happy of how the orange looked on me (a little more red because of my lip pigmentation, but still great). So glad I didn’t have to stick with the rule of nude lips, as I can’t rock that kind of look.
I am also glad that I found love all over again with Make Up For Ever – great products, backed with great PR present and appreciation toward bloggers. Count me a big fan! If I make it to an IMATS this year, I know where I head to first thing in the morning.
What are you favorite Make Up For Ever products?
Note: Don’t forget to enter my anniversary giveaway posted on Tuesday!