Purple and blue gotta be the colours of the season, cause I rocked them more than one way, pairing this look with Claire’s Hyper/ Relaxed NOTD I posted the other day.
Main products I used:
– Marcelle Lux Eye Dust in Go-Violet on the lid
– Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner in Electric Blue on the lower lash line
– Annabelle 4Show eyeshadow in Black-Eye, the silver shade in the inner corners and the purple shade in the crease
– Revlon ColorStay foundation (Combination/ Oily skin) SPF6 in Warm Golden, mixed with tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Balancing foundation SPF15 in Tan.
– Annabelle lip liner in Jazz, with Annabelle volumlip in Iced Spice on top. My way to wear nude lip colours.
I caught a bit of the sun when we went outside, so the next two close up pics are more true to colours. I’m glad we had a sunny day last weekend, as it has been raining the last 3 days, thunder and lightning, all the good stuff.
Go-Violet has great pigmentation, especially when wet (I always use my pigments with a damp brush). If other Lux Eye Dusts are the same way, I’m gonna be extremely happy.
And 7 hours later …
Lighting wasn’t great, as the sun was setting, but at least I could show you how well the Eye Dust and eyeliner wore on my eyes. I didn’t notice much fading nor smearing. No creasing either. Yay!
So check out the new products on Marcelle shelf when you are at the drugstores. They will be there soon if haven’t already.