It’s the week of Valentine’s and I am celebrating it with Marsala, colour of the year.
Maybelline kindly sent over a few items from their makeup lines for the purpose of this post, saving me the guess work.
Here are Maybelline Color Tattoo Leather in Vintage Plum, Master Glaze blush stick in Make a Mauve and Color Sensational lip liner in Mocha.
You already read on here how often I use Maybelline Color Tattoos on the eyes, and I liked the (LE) Master Glaze I had – Barely Pink, so the only new-to-me item is the lip liner.
Here is the look I came up with.
Vintage Plum is subtle on its own, and the matte finish makes it very work appropriate.
Make a Mauve is beautiful and fits the “darker” colour scheme on the cheeks that I have been leaning toward. Definitely recommend!
Similarly, Mocha compliments Make a Mauve in the look. However, the texture was a little hard on the lips, with a few hours of wear time.
Other Maybelline products from my stash I pulled out:
– Baby Skin Instant pore eraser
– Fit Me Shine Free foundation in 230 Natural Buff
Have anyone tried the new Fit Me matte?
– Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer in Buff
– Master Glaze blush stick in Barely Pink as a highlighter
– Mineral Power foundation in Pure Beige to add a bit more coverage and set the concealer
– The Falsies Big Eyes mascara in Blackest Black.
– Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting primer #2 Mauve
– Annabelle Smudgeliner in Wired
– Annabelle InstaGlam Brow Design + Fix in Medium to Dark and Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liner in Dark Brown.
Have a great start of the week, and stay warm We are around -20 windchill again, nothing new eh? No wonder people still think Canadians live in igloos all year round lol.