I am a minimalist today, that doesn’t happen very often 🙂
– LA Girl Pro Conceal HD concealer in Pure Beige
– Milani Baked powder blush in Corallina
– Milani Illuminating face powder in Amber Nectar
– Milani Runway Eyes eyeshadow in Golden Touch all over the lids and on brow bone
– Milani Liquid Eye liquid-like eyeliner pencil in Black on upper lash line
– LA Colors Grafix eyeliner in Black on lower lash line
– LA Colors moisturizing lip gloss in Tickled Pink, no liner.
Other products used:
– Sunscreen: Vichy Bare Skin Feel lotion SPF45 (review coming soon)
– Serum: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10
– Moisturizer: Yves Rocher Anti-age Global Day cream
– Powder: Annabelle CC pressed powder in Light/ Medium
– Outer corner eyeshadow: the purple shade from Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette
– Mascara: Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Collector Ultra Volume mascara in Black
– Brows: Yves Rocher eyebrow pencil in Brown.
Notice anything missing? Yes, I did not use any primer nor foundation. Excited to see I could get away with just a concealer on acne scars and pimples (not all over the face).
It’s fair to say I am very happy with the LA Girl Pro Conceal HD concealer. Can already predict I’d wear this look a lot in the summer, probably will add Annabelle CC Instant Perfecting bases to even out the skin tone a bit more.
Have a great day with whatever season you are having 🙂 I think it’s spring around here today, was summer yesterday.