No burning desire was stronger than me wanting to show you Vasanti Ultra Luxe lipstick in Zimbabwe after I swatched it.
It is quite different from what I normally reach for. And as you can see, the good tube of Zimbabwe does not have too much shine and is a true burgundy with strong brown tone. Here it is today, on top of Beautique lip liner in Sienna
On my eyes are the Milani Bella Eyes gel powder eyeshadows, in action.
Bella White is the bright star of the look, popping in the inner half of the lids Paired with it is Bella Bronze in the outer half and Bella Purple in the crease blended upward.
The eyeshadows appear on the eyes more subtle than the swatches you see in the review cause I did not intend to build them up too much. Love their blendability!
Other products used:
– L’Oreal Magic Nude liquid powder foundation in True Beige
Bought this foundation a long while ago but just got around to try it now. Love the light finish but it barely gives me any coverage at all
– It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium and Annabelle BB Skin Perfect concealer in Medium
– Sephora + Pantone Universe Foiled waterproof eyeliner in Silver on inner half of lower lash line
– Yves Rocher eye pencil in Copper Brown on outer half of lower lash line
I love the pigmentation of these pencils but could not wear Copper Brown too much, due to its red tone
– CoverGirl Clump Crusher mascara in Black
– Milani baked blush in Fantastico Mauve, very light-handed as it is super pigmented
– Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liner in Dark Brown.
We are slowly thawing out of our winter “white coat”. It was actually warm (i.e. near zero) yesterday lol. Have a great one!