A quick FOTD with Make Up For Ever products that I have reviewed so far.
The Make Up For Ever products I used:
– Primer: HD Micro-perfecting primer #0 – Love the smell of this
– Foundation: HD Invisible Cover foundation in 123 – Pretty good coverage, I skipped the concealer
– Eye primer: Aqua cream in #5 Peach – A good all over lid colour
– Eyeshadow: Aqua cream in #16 Pink Beige on mid lid – makes your eyes pop
– Blush and highlight: Aqua cream in #16 Pink Beige – a very subtle colour for blush and a good highlighter too
– Eye liner: Aqua Eyes Waterproof eyeliner pencils in 0L (3/4 of the lower lash line and 21L (near the tear duct)
– Mascara: Smoky Lash Extra Black
– Lip liner: Aqua waterproof lip liner in 17C, no lipstick or gloss.
Forgive the flare on my left side, the sun was out that morning and I only had a few minutes to snap pics.
And other products that participated in this look:
– Sunscreen: La Roche-Posay Anthelios SPF60, as almost always
– Serum:The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing serum
– Moisturizer: L’Occitane Immortelle Precious cream
– Brow liner: Yves Rocher eyebrow pencil in Brown
– Eyeshadow: the matte brown from Revlon PhotoReady palette in Metropolitan in the outer corner
– Brow bone highlight: Annabelle Custom Quad mono eyeshadow in Helium.
I have been using Annabelle Helium on my brow bone for a long time, not knowing about its rumoured resemblance to MAC Shroom. I don’t have Shroom to confirm this, but dupe or not, I love my Helium. Unfortunately, it is a LE colour. Will you take note to bring it back or give me something similar, Annabelle?