It’s our very first Snow Day of 2015 and I have an equally crazy FOTD for you, featuring Make Up For Ever Desire Me Cheeky blush trio.
On the eyes (using eyeshadow brush and blending brush): I526 in the inner corner of the lids and under the brow bones, I808 as transition and on the lower lash line, and S748 in the outer corner.
On the cheeks (with the Artisan Blush brush #150): I808 on the apples, S748 as transition and I526 as highlight.
Also from Make Up For Ever for this look:
– HD Microperfecting primer #2 Mauve
– HD Invisible Cover foundation in 123
– Smoky Extravagant mascara
– Aqua Lip in 16C and Aqua Rouge in 16 Fuchsia from the Ultimate Long Lasting Lip kit.
Other products used:
– Marcelle Hydra-C Radiance Ultra Light Matifying Fluid
An oldie that was neglected in the stash, a goodie for sure. When I use it, I don’t have to powder/ set my foundation
– Cover FX Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light
– Milani Liquid Eye liquid-like eyeliner pencil in Black
– Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black
Ignore the odd 2-pronged flick I was experimenting there. Haven’t touched the liquid eyeliner for a while and thought I should do something crazy (adventurous)
– Annabelle InstaGlam Brow Design + Fix in Medium to Dark and Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liner in Mink Brown.
I can’t get over how pretty the 16 Fuchsia Aqua Rouge looks matte. It does feel a little dry on its own without the glossy gloss but it is worth it.
On to what’s going on outside. This blizzard was forecasted badly enough to prompt early announcement of work and school cancellation for today, which was great. Nobody wants to be stranded at work or on the road during heavy snow fall or icy condition later in the day.
Squirt was happy to have a day off school. I am just glad not having to get up early to make the trip into town. A chill day for us to watch YT or put together some IKEA stuff for my makeup room maybe
I heard New York is hit too with this storm. Stay safe everyone!