We had some snow early morning yesterday, March 31 means nothing, doesn’t it? At least temp has risen above zero at least during the day for a change.
I didn’t plan on doing a FOTD this week, but after putting on Sonia Kashuk Satin Luxe lip colours SPF16 in Spiced Berry, I couldn’t help it. The name fits perfectly!
Satin Luxe has become my favorite formula among the 4 lines I posted about. It feels so light and moisturizing, and the colours I picked are all great. Spiced Berry is pigmented and dark enough to my liking.
I also have Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Smoothing primer (review coming soon) and Pro Sculpting duo in #1 Pink Beige on, but the effects are not easy to see
I totally go back to basics on the eyes, literally, with:
– Elf smudge pot in Back to Basics as base
– Quo Back to Basics palette
– Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof kohl kajal liner in Light Blue
– Annabelle Smoothie eyeshadow pencil in Mauve-tion
– Marcelle Xtension Plus + Pro Lash Growth Complex mascara in Black.
Other products on the face:
– Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover foundation in 123
– It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes full coverage concealer in Neutral Medium
– Make Up For Ever Artist eyeshadow in I808 (from Desire Me Cheeky blush trio) as blush
– Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liner in Mink Brown.
Can’t wait for this super long weekend to start. I just want to sleep off this winter weather.