Following the NYC Vox Box gift pack review yesterday, I did a look with the products:
– Individual Eyes palette in Smokey Charcoals
A daytime smoky eye look with all 4 eyeshadows on the lids with the primer underneath and the illuminator on the brow bone under the white highlighter shade
– Sun ‘n Bronze bronzing powder in Hamptons Radiance
I used Real Techniques foundation brush to apply he darkest colour under my cheekbones and on the side of my nose.
It is, as expected, a bit too light to show up on my skin tone
– City Proof Twistable Intense lip color in Ballroom Blush
The colour is beautiful but would pair better with a neutral eye look. I have been wearing it at work, toned down or sheered out but still pretty.
Other products used:
– L’Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector serum concentrate
– Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 CC Tone correcting moisturizer SPF15
– CoverFx cream foundation in M50
– Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer in Buff
– Marc Jacobs Magic Marc’er Precision pen in Blacquer
– Milani Liquid Eye liquid-like eyeliner pencil in Black
– Styli-Style ColorLash mascara in Blue
– ArtDeco bronzing glow blusher.
Thought I would include the skin prep items in the product list. I am trying to be better at using a serum before my moisturizer (after sunscreen of course) as serums are overflowing my skin care drawer lol.
Also tried to practice my liquid liner skill, so there is one in the list too 🙂
It is sunny outside, but freezing cold with windchill too. Not that it’s something new this winter around here, as you all know. I am worn out, a number of people at work off sick too. Something in the air, and it’s not Spring, I tell you.
So what’s IS new with you all? You have been quite quiet on here, sometimes I feel like I was talking to myself lol.
I am looking forward to the trip to Toronto in April – just to see friends, eat out and shop. I do need some drawer organizers from IKEA when I’m there, after buying like mad at Dollarama here. Muji drawers look great but they are tiny. I’ll need a truck load of it if I want to put my stuff on display like that 🙂 Any tips for me?