A dark plummy FOTD featuring Quo Back to Basics Matte palette for you guys today.
The colours I used:
– The first shade (off white): brow bone highlight
The lightest colour in the palette but does not show up very well on my skin tone as a highlight
– The fifth shade (pale brown): transition
– The eighth shade (pale pink): inner corner
– The tenth shade (plum): outer corner and (smudged) lower lash line
– The last shade (black): crease.
Thanks to the great pigmentation, the plum and back did not take much to build up the colour intensity and were easy to blend. The look was even more intense IRL, I wouldn’t wear it during the day lol.
Other products used:
– Annabelle CC Instant Perfecting base in Luminous finish
– Avon Ideal Flawless foundation in Medium Beige
– Cover FX Conceal Fx Camouflage concealer in Light
– Vasanti All Star 2-in-1 face and eye primer
– Avon SuperShock gel eye liner pencil in Plumful on the lower lash line (before smudging in the Quo plum shade)
– Milani Runway Lashes Instant Volume mascara in Black
– TwistUp Retractable lipstick crayon in Heartbreaker (Metal Mix collection)
I went against the “rule” to pair an intense eye with a red lip here
– Joe Fresh mousse blush in Rose, applied lightly
– InstaGlam Brow Design + Fix in Medium to Dark and Wet n Wild Color Icon brow & eye liner in Dark Brown.
So Sephora VIB sale ended yesterday (the code stayed active for an extra day). Did you survive it with some change left in your wallet? I just barely… lol. Now the fun of waiting for the packages to arrive