After my super long post on Yves Rocher makeup, I thought I should follow up with a FOTD to showcase how they all come together for a look.
Yves Rocher items I used:
– Perfect primer, pinky complexion
– Radiant Glow fluid foundation with precious pearls
– Eyeshadow quad in Precious Pinks
– Sexy Pulp Collector Ultra Volume mascara in Black
– Moisturizing cream lipstick in Velvet Red
– Sexy Pulp Collector Plumping lip gloss in Taupe Rose
– Eyebrow pencil in Brown.
The only products missing in this look is the Velvety loose powder, as I wanted to test out the primer to its full effect. However, note that how the look turns out also depends on the foundation I used (mentioned below) as well.
These pics were taken without flash, on a very rare sunny Fall day that Halifax had.
Other products for the look:
– Avon Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage liquid foundation in Medium Beige
– tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Charisma
– Annabelle Smoothie eyeshadow pencils in Cocoaloco, Absinthe-Minded and Melonade
– Annabelle lip liner in Heatwave.
The primer works well with this foundation (as a few more during testing), happy to report. Overloaded on the Smoothies as weekend is the only time I can go crazy like this with liners. Heatwave is a bright lip liner colour, as I wanted to neutralize the lip pigmentation before hand, still the lipstick goes on darker than it is on the tube.
On the eyes, the teal eyeshadow does look more grey (compared to swatches), good for smoky looks. I used the taupe as a transition colour, but it was not very visible in the pic.
Hope everyone is having a good day. I was out on training all day, didn’t have a chance to catch up with anyone. I’m trying to shake off the pre holiday blues by enjoying the beauty of holiday products and thinking of my family. Hope you are tuning in in the next few weeks to share all the fun with me on the blog.
And for those who are going to IMATS Toronto this weekend, have a blast!