Yes, my Honey Treasures (Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures shampoo and conditioner I received for review) are basking in the sun. This kinda sets the tone of this post appropriately, because it has been a beautiful experience with this duo.
What it is: to heal and protect, Honey Treasures is a blend of:
– Honey: rich in sugar, offers deep nourishment to the hair without weighing it down, smells great.
– Royal jelly (bee’s milk): very high in vitamin B – over-treated hair’s best friend
– Propolis: a natural resin produced by bees (to protect and fill gaps in their beehives), to form a protective barrier and heal damaged hair.
The texture: very creamy, rinses out smooth. The hair feels luxurious after, not mentioning the light sweet honey scent, with a hint of citrus (invigorating). With a bit of texturizing spray when the hair is half (air) dry, it stays soft and bouncy for 2 days after wash. I don’t notice much of extra shine, which might depend on how often you wash your hair.
Packaging: beautifully done, bright and cheerful colours, decorative leaf patterns at the cap opening.
Not for those who are scent sensitive, the Honey Treasures line is an indulgence, even better when it is a drugstore line. I enjoy washing my hair more with it.
– Repairing shampoo: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Honey, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fumaric Acid, Royal Jelly, Carbomer Glycerin, Dimethicone, etc.
– Repairing conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Honey, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Royal Jelly, Glycerin, Trideceth-6, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol, Propolis Extract, etc.
Garnier Whole Blends, Honey Treasures specifically, is paraben free, with gentle and effective sulfates. The packaging is made with recycle PET with 30% post-consumer recycled waste. The bottles shown here are 370ml, $5.99 each. The larger 650ml size is $8.99 and treatments are $8.99.
There are also other lines to suit your hair type and needs:
– Coconut Water (Quenches & Softens)
– Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter (Tames & Controls Frizz)
– Argan Oil & Cranberry (Protects color & Reveals radiance), my next purchase
– Avocado Oil & Shea Butter (Deeply Nourishes & Replenishes)
– Green Apple & Green Tea (Revitalizes & Boosts Shine).