This picture was taken in Grand Pre, Nova Scotia. I was at the quaint Evangeline Motel Cafe looking across to the old gas station. I always pop in anytime I am in the area for a cup of tea and some pie.They bake the best pies, with fresh valley fruit. Ah summer, not too far away now.
* The sound of a cork popping (called “cloop“)
* The smell of lilacs, basil, lily of the valley, ground coffee, salt spray, bacon cooking (as a new vegan, I STILL love it, might be the downfall of me yet), turkey roasting ( I know I know), the smell of pavement in the summer after a fresh rainfall, sheets after they’ve been dried outside on a windy sun filled day….
* New pens and paper and books
* Noticing something for the first time in a place I have been many times before and marveling that I never noticed it before.
* The shock of cold when you first dip your bare foot into the Atlantic. Makes you come alive!
Ok that’s enough for now, remembering things I like always puts me in a good frame of mind. You too?
My photography course starts tomorrow! Friday! Looking forward to it. You can join up too! Click HERE