1:21 am - Sunday, April 21 2019
Home / Uncategorised / HRM – Graffiti – Graffiti on My Property

HRM – Graffiti – Graffiti on My Property

Call the Police at 490-5016 to file a Property Damage Report.

About Haligonia.ca

See news happening near you? Tell us. Click here to email our team.


The views and opinions expressed in this content are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of haligonia.ca.

You might also like...

Winter Storm Watch – Jan 28th

Release: 4:43 AM AST Thursday 28 January 2016 Winter storm watch in effect for: Halifax...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *