A special weekend post to let you guys know about IT Cosmetics being The Shopping Channel’s 24-hour Showstopper right now with the Your Most Beautiful Skin Ever kit (direct link), until 10pm Sunday, July 28.
I include a stock pic and my pics to show you the kit the best way I could.
Now I have been curious about IT Cosmetics for a while but didn’t get around to actually order anything. For us Canadians, the brand is available on The Shopping Channel – I’m not sure anywhere else since QVC stopped shipping to Canada a while back. A Showstopper deal is a great way to try out the brand’s best sellers for a good price.
The kit is on for $59.95 ($20 off, valued $230 if bought separately) includes:
– Hello Light Anti-Aging Radiance creme illuminator (reg. $24 as listed on IT Cosmetics’s website) with Heavenly Luxe Pointed Precision complexion brush (reg. $38)
– Bye Bye Under Eyes Full coverage waterproof concealer (supersize of1oz/ 30ml), 4 shades available, mine is in Neutral Medium, the second lightest shade (reg. size of 0.28oz/ 8g for $24), with Heavenly Luxe Dual Airbrush foundation/ concealer brush (reg. $48)
– Your Brows But Better Brow Powder skinny pencil in Universal Transforming Taupe (reg. $24)
– Vitality Lip Blush Hydrating lip gloss stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi (reg. $24).
I received this kit just a few days ago, can’t officially review it just yet, but I do have some quick swatches and initial thoughts for you.
– Hello Light creme illuminator: feels very hydrating and offers beautiful sheen of glow without being glittery or heavy. Swatched with the concealer end of the Dual Airbrush foundation/ concealer brush for product concentration
– Bye Bye Under Eyes concealer in Neutral Medium covers my dark circles well and is also hydrating 🙂 Despite the hint of pink undertone (swatched directly out of the tube, not with a brush), it blends in my skin well surprisingly
– Vitality Lip Blush gloss stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi is a beautiful light pink when swatched. Once it stains the lips, the colour looks like a darker pink. Comfortable to wear, not drying
– MBBB brow pencil in Universal Transforming Taupe is a dark brown. It was suggested to be used with light hand for light colour hair (blond and silver), more pressure for darker hair (medium brown to black) but I can’t say that would work for all
– The Dual brush is super soft but quite dense. The concealer end works well with both the concealer (seen above) and the creme illuminator for quick highlight. The foundation end is normally used with powder highlighter or contour colour because of its smaller size (compared to a powder brush)
– The precision brush is more stiff but still gentle to the face, not scratchy. It is a good brush to blend the creme illuminator upward, flawless application.
All in all, I would say this kit is worth the price, considering how well they perform on me so far. The only downside of it for some of you is the lack of options for the brow pencil shade, though the colour works fine for my skin tone. Easy Pay option is available, shipping & handling is $7.97. The Showstopper price is only for 24 hours though, just a reminder. Product review is coming soon 🙂