I was browing Lawtons while waiting for my bus when I saw tons of stuff with red stickers on the shelves. It appeared to be a few shades (not all) of certain products got “Discontinued” signs on and, as a result, were 75% off.
– Maybelline Great Lash with the curved brush in Soft Black(CAD1.63)
– Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Corrector in Medium (CAD2.74)
– 2 x Volume Seduction XL in Pouty Passion and Peachy Flush (CAD2.74 each)
– L’Oreal Trumatch blush in Innocent Flush (CAD3.74)
– 2 x Maybelline Shiny-licious gloss in Strawberry Tart and Lolly Pink (CAD1.69 each)
– Maybelline Salon Expert polish in Violet Shimmer (CAD1.39).
It looked like they are changing the packaging of the Instant Age Rewind line, hence the old packaging is cleared out. I might have to go back for their cream and liquid foundation, as they seem to get good reviews on blogs. Have you tried anything from this line?
I love and hate clearance sales at the same time. Love them for the good deals but hate it when stock is gone so quickly before I found out, lol. I saw some of these products on for 50% off at Superstore as well, so it’s probably not just Lawtons. So look around next time you are at the drustore makeup isles
On a hot note, one of the most sought-after nail polishes recently, Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, has been found at Zellers by rasilla, so Canadians, run to get yours before it’s too late. Each display only has 2 Hidden Treasures, lol.