Giveaway time! As mentioned in my Lit Cosmetics review, the company included a small kit in the package for me to do a giveaway, so here’s it is
The prize is the LIT MiniMe kit (retails $35.95), includes:
– 1 glitter colour (Beach Baby, a gold colour)
– Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (30ml, full size)
– Mini detailer brush and shadow brush (as pictured)
– Sparkle duster (to remove stray glitter), and
– Mesh bag.
You have to be a follower of this blog. International and new followers are welcome. Please make sure your profile show the list of blogs you follow (There a check box you can click on when you click “Edit my profile” on your dashboard) so I can check. Or for WP readers, I need to personally know you are a frequent reader on here.
Please leave all your entries in one comment, with your email address. Tell me what your favorite type of post on my blog, just for my curiosity
1. Post about the giveaway (with the picture) on your blog and leave the direct link to your post. Please do not copy and paste my whole post on to your blog, that’s not the way to do it.
2. Follow me on twitter and RT using the green “retweet” button at the bottom of the post, or retweet my tweet about the giveaway. Please leave the direct link to your tweet (Click on the timeline right below your tweet will get you the direct link). Please don’t send me the link to my own tweet as it won’t count.
The giveaway ends on Friday, May 20, 2011 at 11:59PM ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time). The winner will be randomly selected from all qualified entries (through random.org) and notified the following week when I’m back from vacation. He/she will have 48 hours to get back to me with shipping information, or a new winner will be selected. I will be shipping the prize myself, will have proof of sending the package but cannot be held responsible if the package gets lost in transit.
Hope you enjoy this little giveaway. Good luck!