Evening bloggies. My 4 day weekend has officially arrived. I’m really glad to have a few days off with my hubby, we’ve been busy lately so it will be nice to hang out.
We’ve got plans, some more fun than others:
- Canada Day fireworks over the Halifax Harbour tomorrow night with Holly & Dean.
- Hiking Victoria Park later on in the weekend. I’m really excited for this, we went a few years ago and had a great time. Lots of cool paths, waterfalls etc. Will be sure to take lots of pics to share.
- Cleaning the fridge & stove.
- Weeding the garden.
- Hitting up the gymbo.
- Reading – going to get through Eat Pray Love because I have a bunch of new books that I want to start!
- Meal planning and getting a plan set up in SparkPeople. I installed their Blackberry App today, which I’m really excited about!!
Life has been pretty dull, my eats have been okay and my exercise okay. I haven’t had much time to blog or comment but I’m determined to get caught up over these next few days.