Police have charged a man with 13 criminal offences and 30 summary offences in relation to multiple driving incidents.
Corey Aaron Whynder, 31, was identified as the driver of a motorcycle in relation to five incidents that occurred between December 2020 and August 2021. In most of the incidents, Whynder refused to stop for police and officers did not initiate a pursuit due to the danger presented to the public.
Whynder is schedule to appear in court a later date to face the following criminal charges:
- Driving while prohibited (x5)
- Flight from police (x4)
- Dangerous operation of a conveyance (x4)
He was also charged with the following summary offences:
- Operating a vehicle with no insurance (x5)
- Operating an unregistered vehicle (x5)
- Expired license plate (x5)
- Improperly positioned license plate (x5)
- Improperly secured license plate (x5)
- Expired inspection (x5)