Annapolis County RCMP advises that a suspect is now in custody after a gunshot was fired into a gravel truck on Granville Rd. at 10:15 a.m yesterday.
The 30-year-old male from Victoria Beach turned himself into police this morning without incident.
The man is facing the following charges:
– Using a Firearm in the Commission of an Offence (Uttering Threats)
– Careless Use of a Firearm
– Improper Handling/Transportation of a Firearm
– Pointing a Firearm
– Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
– Reckless Discharge of a Firearm
The male remains in police custody and will appear tomorrow at Annapolis Royal Provincial Court at 9:30 a.m.
The RCMP would like to thank the public and the media for their assistance.
The investigation is continuing.