Like anyone else, I think blog sales are the best to find nail polish you don’t normally have access to, especially with discounted price.
This is one example: Funky Fingers is a brand that is only available at Five Below stores in the US (where everything is $5 or below, lol). I saw these in a blog sale and gotta have them: Funky Fingers Elephunk, Under Mistletoe and Hyper!.
Bet that they are a dupe of some other Color Club shades, but I don’t really mind. They are beautiful to have.
More pretties coming along from one blog sale to another 🙂
– Milani Glittering Coral and Flashy Orange. I totally missed out on Milani’s Welcome Back Color collection, so 2 is a good start for collecting them now. The glitters in them are so pretty and intense. “What time is it? Summer time!” (totally Highschool Musical inspired lol)
– Freebies: Sinful Colors I Miss You and Call You Later. More glitters 🙂 It has been quiet with this brand around here as we don’t get new collections in. Did you hear about their dupes of the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection yet? Wish they come to our stores soon.
And these are from the Wet n Wild ColorIcon Insomnia collection with tiny little bottles, mostly dark shades.
First row: the glitters – Dark Shadow, Sleepwalker, Prowler and Blue Jitters
Second row: the creams – Hypnotic Red, Night Owl, Black Fog and Mystic Blue.
These are perfect to pack for travelling. I can have a wide range of colours without weighing down my luggage too much. Still have a problem with bringing too much makeup, but that’s a different story 🙂
More Wet n Wild nail polish, I know these shades aren’t hard to find here but it was on for a good deal on the blog sale, so I just grabbed them all together 🙂
First row, from L-R: Blue Moon, Lady Luck, Wild Card and Sunny Side Up.
Second row: Caribbean Frost, Bijou Blue and Frech White Creme.
Gotta love Wet n Wild for their reasonable prices. Only if the later collections are more widely available here.
At the same blog sale, I also got:
– Faux Konad Stamping plates # B03 (first row), C10 and C02 (second row). Still haven’t had the courage to break these out to try, but I’m working on that.
– Hello Kitty lip balms in Grape and Bubble Gum with attached charms 🙂 Yes, the kid in me.
– Silk Naturals Eye colours in Verde
– MAC pigment samples in Cornflower and Rose.
Quite generous free offer, wasn’t it?
And the latest bunch which I love the most:
First row: Zoya Zara, China Glaze Meteor Shower, Orly Royal Velvet and Purple Velvet.
Second row, wait for it….: Nfu-Oh #50, #53, $54 and #55.
I’m beyond excited, you can’t even imagine. My first Nfu-Ohs and they all look fabulous in the bottles, flakie goodness!!! I already tried #50 as a layering coat, and it was gorgeous.
It is rainy and cold here today (I’m talking single digit temperature), so maybe looking at pretty nail polishes would cheer me up. Hope everyone has a better start of the week.