So it seems my effort in the kitchen to make these yummy Kraft Peanut Butter Snack Bites inspired my kids to make their own versions of the snack bites. Mind you, they weren’t nearly as healthy as mine.
They put in a good effort and even cleaned up most of their mess.
Theirs involved a lot of chocolate but were gone in minutes so maybe they’re on to something!
I have to say, one of my fave recipes for the snack bites is the Crunchy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Snack Bites.
- 1/2 cup Kraft Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup large flake rolled oats
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Mix peanut butter and honey in medium bowl until blended. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls, using about 2 Tbsp. for each.
Doesn’t that look yummy!! Follow the hashtag #MyKPBsnackbite to join the conversation on Twitter and to see more Kraft Peanut Butter Snack Bites recipes visit www.sticktogether.ca
Congratulations to the four winners from the Make It Yours photos contest:
- Maria Medeiros
- Debbie Flynn
- Rebecca Hart
- Shanaz Allia
Visit sheblogs Canada to see the Make It Yours photo contest entries and see more great recipes.
Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada.