- Nails Inc Caviar Base Coat
- Zoya Purity (white)
- Essie Resort Fling (orange)
- OPI Can’t Find My Czechbook! (light blue)
- Essie Off The Shoulder (pink)
- OPI Keeping Suzi At Bay (dark blue)
- Seche Vite top coat.
1. Apply a base coat. Apply a coat of white polish (optional). Apply a light orange polish near the bottom half of your nail.
2. Apply a blue polish on the top 2/3rds of your nail making a V shape as shown. This does not need to be exact on each nail and is fine to do free hand as we will fix it up later on.
3. Apply 4 pieces of striping tape as shown over the seam between the blue and orange polish.
4. Paint in between the tape with a pink polish, and on top of the tape with a dark blue polish as shown.
5. Top coat and admire your nails (: