6:21 pm - Saturday, October 20 2018
Home / News / NSLC Releases Third Quarter Results

NSLC Releases Third Quarter Results

The Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation (NSLC) released its third quarter results today, Feb. 26, for Sept. 29 to Dec. 28, 2014.

Compared with last year, net income was $62 million, up $200,000 or 0.4 per cent. Total sales were $155 million, down $1.1 million or 0.7 per cent, while total volume of alcohol sold was down 1.1 per cent and overall customer transactions were down 0.9 per cent.

However, the average dollar value of each transaction grew by 0.34 per cent.

Nova Scotia product sales continued to increase. Local wine sales were up 19.9 per cent to $3.2 million, cider sales increased 54.6 per cent to $300,000, craft beer grew 27.4 per cent to $1.3 million, while local spirit sales grew by 9.1 per cent, or $400,000.

A detailed news release can be found by following the News Releases link on the NSLC website at www.myNSLC.com .

Source: Release

About Haligonia.ca

See news happening near you? Tell us. Click here to email our team.

 

The views and opinions expressed in this content are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of haligonia.ca.

You might also like...

Distributing Cheques, Provincial Government Correspondence During A Postal Service Disruption

Plans are in place to distribute provincial government correspondence and cheques if there is a Canada Post postal service disruption. Nova Scotians who are expecting a cheque are encouraged to contact the department issuing it to ensure that...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *