Today is World Nutella Day and I wanted to celebrate in a way that made sense for me, a mom on a mission to get healthier. So I found this great recipe that is perfect for such a day like today.
Rocky Road No Bake Nutella Cookies
Another great cookie recipe for Rocky Road No Bake Cookies made extra special with the addition of Nutella.
- 3 cups of Special K (you could substitute Rice Krispies)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 cup chopped nuts, toasted
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Place the cereal in a large mixing bowl and set it aside.
- In a small saucepan set over low heat or in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl placed in the microwave and heated on full power for 20-30 second increments, melt the chocolate and hazelnut spread.
- Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the cereal and stir until the cereal is well coated with chocolate.
- Let the mixture cool a bit and then stir in the nuts and marshmallows.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper or a silicone mat.
- Chill until set.
This makes about 2 dozen cookies.
As a #Kelloger, Kellogs last month sent me a wonderful bag of Special k goodness so I am using some of supply to make the cookies.
Did you know that Special K has a great resource that offers personalized meal and fitness plans as well as information on food, fitness, fashion and beauty? My Special K is the resource and it is well worth checking out.
Let me know are you a Nutella Fan? a Special K fan? With the Rocky Road No Bake Nutella cookies you get the best of both worlds.
* I am a #Kellogers mom and do often get free product which we enjoy as a family however this is not a paid or sponsored post.