Many people in our communities were forced to leave their homes with little notice this weekend due to fires. Nova Scotia Health and the Pharmacy Association of Nova Scotia have heard that people are missing their medications or have medication-related questions.
You should know:
- If you do not have access to your medication, please contact your local pharmacy and request a renewal.
- If you cannot get to your local pharmacy, you can contact any other pharmacy and they will be able to help you by looking up your information and medications on the Drug Information System.
- If you have missed at least one dose of your medication and are looking for advice on when to take your next dose of medication, please contact your local pharmacy or ask a pharmacist near you.
The following pharmacies are in the HRM evacuation zone and are currently closed:
- Medicine Shoppe Tantallon
- Sobeys Tantallon
- Hammonds Plains PharmaChoice