In relation to an ongoing investigation into the illegal sale of drugs, two more people have been arrested by Halifax District RCMP following a search at a marijuana storefront yesterday.
On August 31, RCMP officers conducted a search warrant at the Lower Sackville Tasty Budd’s location. This location was previously searched on August 24. As a result, RCMP seized marihuana, shatter, hashish, cannabidiol (commonly referred to as cannabis oil) and drug paraphernalia.
A 19-year-old Dartmouth man and a 45-year-old Beaver Bank man are each facing charges of:
- Trafficking in a Controlled Substance (marijuana)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking (marijuana)
- Trafficking in a Controlled Substance (resin)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking (resin)
- Possession of Property obtained by Proceeds of Crime
Source : Media Release