Four Halifax residents face drug and weapons charges after a search yesterday in Halifax.
- CC Section 86(1) Unsafe storage of firearm
- CC Section 86(2) Careless use of a firearm
- CC Section 88(1) Possession of a weapon dangerous to public peace
- CC Section 92(1) Possession of a firearm knowing its possession is unauthorized
- CC Section 95(1) Possession of a restricted or prohibited firearm
- CC Section 96(1) Possession of a firearm obtained by crime
- CDSA 5(2) Possession for the purpose of trafficking
Christian Allison was also charged with two counts of possession of a firearm while prohibited (CC Section 117.01(1)) and, three counts of breach of recognizance.