Yes, hauls, plural. I was stalking Sephora’s sale page for one thing (you’ll see below) and other things just ended up in my cart It all started around the VIB bonus point event back in August, and I became a VIB Rouge because of it, shamefully.
– Gifts from the Lipstick Tree Achiote collection $35, reg. $85
– Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush in Flush, $17, reg. $31
– Maracuja cheek tint in Deep Berry, $12, reg. $30
– Off the Cuff Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush palette and bracelet, $50 (valued $132)
This palette would deserve a post of its own, in other words, it is a must have for those who are fans of tarte blushes.
I always wanted a blush palette from tarte, and they granted my wish in their holiday collection. We get 4 Amazonian Clay 12-hour blushes (Dollface, Dazzled, Darling and Crave) – 0.158oz each vs. 0.2oz full size, and Amazonian Clay bronzer in Park Ave Princess – 0.158oz vs. 0.32oz full size, plus a eco chic bow bracelet that fits my small wrist. Yay
It is LE, so if you want it, go soon!
– BareMinerals Ready 8.0 eyeshadow palette in The Star Treatment, $30, reg. $50
The eyeshadows are VIP, Connoisseur, Carte Blanche, Ritzy, Kudos, Bragging Rights, Elitist and Extravagance – 0.035oz each vs. 0.05oz full sized eyshadows. It also comes with half sized Prime Time eye primer (0.05oz).
– Urban Decay Urban Ammo eye palette, $15, reg. $46
Didn’t plan to get this one, just couldn’t turn it down because of the sale price.
Sephora Pantone Universe collections get me every year. I paid full price for the tangerine set last year and waited patiently for the emerald set to go on sale this year.
In the background is The Color of the Year collection, $41, reg. $82 (valued $135), with:
– Color Theory shadow block in Bionic
– Color Code Prismatic shadow block
– Lightspeed Glitter dust
– Graphic Sculpt Waterproof jumbo eyeliner
– Color Cube Lid stain
– Color Watt Highlighting mascara.
Didn’t want to miss the chance to grab the Color Contour Face brush set either, it was on sale for $39, reg. $82. Synthetic emerald brushes, I gotta have them!
The set includes fan, contour, crease, large eyeshadow, cream eyeshadow, dome smudge, angled liner and short smudge brushes.
More Sephora eyeshadows from the Pantone Universe collection:
– Full Spectra eyeshadow palette in Night Fall, $23, reg. $46
Not sure I’ll keep it.
– Light Storm liquid shadows in Caramel Cream and Tuscany, $11 each, reg. $22
There was the third shade, Smoky Grape, but it never showed up on the sale page.
A little collection of Sephora Color Token eyeshadows that went unnoticed – Pink Casino, Blue Casino and Gold Casino, $7 each, reg. $14. There is a Purple Casino but it wasn’t available on the sale page either.
And the item that took constant stalking for me to collect all shades – the Outrageous Prisma Chrome metallic eyeshadows, $9 each, reg. $18:
– #1 Metallic Beige
– #2 Golden Peach (name on the product: Metallic Peach)
– #3 Golden Taupe (Metallic Bronze)
– #5 Purple (Metallic Purple)
– #6 Taupe (Metallic Taupe)
– #7 Taupe Silver (Metallic Grey)
– #9 Black (Metallic Black) and
– #10 Lilac (Metallic Lilac).
Cool surface pattern, sleek packaging, good pigmentation and beautiful finish, forgive me when I wanted them all. Lilac was the hardest to come by.
It is prime time for Sephora Favorites sets. Give Me Some Lip, $30 (a steal as the full sized item already retails for $28, valued $109) caught my eyes first with:
– NARS Lip gloss in Turkish Delight, half size (0.14oz vs. 0.28oz)
– Laura Mercier Lip glace in Bare Pink, 0.1oz (vs. 0.15oz full size)
– Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip treatment in Rose, 0.08oz (vs. 0.15oz full size)
– Buxom Full-On Lip polish in Dolly, 0.07oz (vs. 0.15oz)
– Bite Beauty High Pigment pencil in Rhubarb, 0.05oz (vs. 0.09oz)
– Tarte LipSurgence Lip luster in Glitzy (full size 0.1oz).
Later, Sephora brought out Give Me More Lip set that I might go for instead, $71 (valued $251, with 4 full sized items among 16).
The Sephora Black Magic palette, $19, was an impulsive buy. I like the darker blushes and 4 eyeshadows being matte (compared to the Desert Sunset palette with 1 light blush, 1 bronzer, only 1 matte eyeshadow, on sale for $11). We’ll see about this one also.
Did you give in to the Sephora’s summer sale? If you are in the US, you could get stuff from Sephora for cheaper too. Oh the luxury of being Canadians lol.