I love reading my fellow Canadian mom bloggers. Knowing who the bloggers are, got me my job at ShesConnected. On my feedly I have a long list of bloggers who I try to read on a regular basis, now some are moms who don’t write every day about being a mom, some write about money, some are just plain funny, some inspire me, and some well I have just adored for years. So who tops my must reads each week.
1. Phd in Parenting if you want to read someone with an opinion who will make you stop and think you must read Annie. I have adored Annie for years and yes some of my posts have come and been linked to posts on her site, because she made me stop and think.
2. @BoydJane Jane is another blogger who makes you stop and think, she writes about things that will encourage you, inspire you. I like that about her.
3. 5 minutes for Mom Okay this blog has more then one mom writing. Susan and Janice are sisters that I have adored for years. A couple of years ago I even guest posted on a hot topic over here.
4. Gail Vazoxlade Gail is a mom and smart savvy money woman has been a guiding force in my life in more ways then she knows. Two of my favorite days in the last year both involved Gail.
5. Mortgages for Women This blog is written by one of my dearest friends. Marcy is a great woman to connect with if you want money to make sense. One of the smartest women I know, and she can be funny too.
6. A Peek inside the Fishbowl Andrea is a wonderful mom blogger from Ottawa, who really does give us a look inside the fishbowl. I have loved the peek into her life for years.
7. Globetrotting Mama Heather is just finsihing traveling the world for a year with her husband and 2 boys in tow, and it has made me dream of travel more then one night.
8. Be Nice or Leave is written by my friend Mara. She has teens in the house so I can relate to her posts quite often.
9.Speed Skating Mom writes to that athlete in me. Sharon is a great writer and mom who I love to read.
10.Mother Bumper Sometimes a picture says a thousand words. I love following Katie’s photos.
11. Half Soled Boots Shan is a newer find of mine, and I absolutely adore her introspection.
12. Sweet Potato Chronciles is another new find of mine, I love Ceri. If you are looking to read about food I suggest you start here.
13.Attack of the Redneck Mommy I think everyone I know already reads Tanis. I have been for years, and can relate in so so many ways.
14. Cheaper then Therapy is where I go when I need to smile or laugh, Ali has a way of getting me to do that.
15. The Kitchen Magpie. I love Karlynn’s kitchen. I first found this blog while judging the Weblog Awards earlier this year and fell in love with it. I think you will too.
16. Cheaty Monkey. I love reading Haley’s posts. Lately she has not been writing near enough.
17. Sarah Bessey is a christian mom, and she writes about a spirit filled life. While I no longer practice Christianity i love her blog.
18. Organized Junkie I have loved Laura’s blog for years. She helps keep me organized and if you ever need a recipe do visit her on Mondays for Menu Monday.
19. Shasherlife I first met Shannon before I read her blog, we met as we sat side by side at the first ShesConnected Conference 2 years ago.
20. Nummie’s Blog I love reading Alison’s blog. She simply makes me smile.
21. Playground Confidental Rebecca’s blog also makes me smile. She is the mom of 3 who is juggling it all.
22. Life is a Blog is another girlfriend of mine. I love that Trina too has teens!
23. Mapsgirl is also a friend and I love Wendy’s blog. Another place I read when I want to smile.
24. Sober Julie is just an inspiration and a great read when you need a boost.
25. The Cheeky Goat Joy is from Halifax and I love how she writes. She is an atheist, yet does discuss faith somewhat, she helps me to broaden my own spiritual perspectives.
I hope that each mom enjoys this Mother’s Day and may it give her something more to write about!