I went to my regular Shoppers on Saturday, didn’t see much stuff I wanted. On Sunday, Squirt had a birthday party and I had an hour and a half to kill. Found myself at a nearby Shoppers with Beauty Boutique (which means it had a lot more department store brands with lots beauty products regular Shoppers don’t carry). Next thing I know, redemption got me badly lol.
I went all Canadian with this haul, didn’t intend to but ended up that way 🙂
I have always wanted to get myself more Lise Watier, as they have some awesome products, and they are Canadian. I was so excited to see their holiday gift sets, don’t recall they had this much last year.
These are Lise Watier Glitz’n Glam LE sets, retails CAD32 (valued CAD47 if buying the items separately) each:
– Iridescent set includes a miniature Desirable EDP (7.5ml), Plumpissimo gloss in Iridescent and a nail polish in Blue Star.
– Prunelle set has the same miniature Desirable EDP (7.5ml), Plumpissimo gloss in Prunelle and a nail polish in Berry Star.
The saving wasn’t great on these ($15), but Lise Watier nail polish only come out for the holiday, I couldn’t pass it up. Well, that’s my justification lol.
If you aren’t familiar with Lise Watier, their Plumpissimo (Plumping Anti-Aging) glosses are awesome. Sorry that the boxes still have plastic wraps on, so the products don’t show up very clear.
And this is a Lise Watier Glitter & Shine set in Peacock, CAD35 (valued CAD53).
It comes with a Mineral Loose Powder Eyeshadow in Folie Aqua, an Eye Shine Metallic Eye liner in Peacock and an Eye Glitter Liner also in Peacock. This gotta be my favorite set among the 3 I found in store, the beautiful shade of aqua/ turquoise is just so mesmerizing.
The 2 other Glitter & Shine sets are:
– Midnight Opale with Folie D’Opale, Silver Grey and Midnight Star (silver toned), and
– Cognac with Folie D’Or, Smokey Brown and Cognac (gold/ bronze toned).
I posted these up quickly, so you can go check them out. I love gift sets, they make good gifts for yourself or someone you love, and you save a bit of $ too.
I also picked up some Lise Watier individual products:
– 3-in-1 Miracle Primer with Diamond Lumiere Complex in Abricot, CAD35. I chose this shade as it supposedly improve dull complexions and restore a healthy glow (ideal for medium to dark skin tones).
– From Lise Watier holiday Jingle Belle LE collection: Gloss Crayon in Melon Twist, CAD18 and nail polish in Violet Dore, CAD12. This is a very pretty purple nail colour with gold duochrome. The most I’ve paid for a nail polish, but I used my points, so that’s ok 🙂
Another Canadian brand, a favorite of mine: Marcelle. The line is on sale for 25% off this week.
– Marcelle AC Solution Imperfection Corrector, CAD7.79 after discount. A must have in my book, and it conveniently came in a 2-for-1 pack this time.
– Marcelle Essentials Soothing Eye makeup remover (with bonus Climatik Outdoor Protective Cream SPF30), CAD8.99.
Don’t you love bonus packs on sale?
There was a gala going on in store at the time, brand reps and MUAs were there doing their things. The lady gave me some free gift for my Marcelle purchase.
First gift is a Marcelle box with 4 products in it:
– Lace Eyeshadow Trio in Azure Blue
– Lace Duo Face Powder in Mademoiselle
– Lux Gloss in Pearl, and
– New Age Comforting Foaming Cleanser (50ml).
The second gift is Marcelle Essentials Soothing Cleansing Water, on the far right. I have been meaning to pick this up, what could be better if I get it for free 🙂
I didn’t do too badly, did I? All the good things gather that day: redemption with super bonus value, sale, bonus packs and free gifts 🙂 If I didn’t have to rush back to pick up Squirt, I might do more damage with Benefit and CoverFX. Maybe next time.
If you redeemed last weekend, tell me what you picked up. And those of you lucky ladies who live near the Shoppers that carries Urban Decay, you must have had a blast exchange your points for some goodies. Shoppers needs to hurry up bringing this brand out to more stores already. For now, I have so much to test out and review. It’s gonna take a while 🙂