So.. I found some good deals at my Target this weekend 🙂
The most talked about Maybelline Baby Skin is 25% off this week (reg.
$8.99), I paid $6.74 for it. Best price, compared to $9.96 at Walmart and $12.99 at Shoppers.
Some “Temporary Price Cut” deals:
– CoverGirl Clean Whipped Creme foundation, $3.99
– CoverGirl Lip Perfection jumbo gloss balm $4.99 (all shades), I got Jam Twist
With the $2 coupon from P&G Brandsaver (or from the Target-exclusive booklet), these are even sweeter deals.
– Some Physicians Formula products are on half price, with $5 coupons attached to the packaging. I paid $2.44 for the Sexy Booster blush.
– The “price cuts” did not ring in right at my location, so make sure you remind the cashier of the discounted prices
– Certain items were noted in my receipt with “refund value” that was less than the final price (i.e. if you return the item, you will be refunded about 70 cents to $1 less than what you paid for). CS said that was how the system worked and she didn’t have an explanation for it. Be warned!
Selected jewelry was on discount up to 75%.
A quick representation of what I bought here, all 70% off. The fish bone/ leaf necklace was $14.99, down to $4.49, while the delicate bow necklace $29.99 down to $8.99. The earrings were $7.99, now $2.39.
Accessories were on sale too – bags, winter items (scarves – see below, mitts, hats, jackets, etc.). Not much home stuff on clearance at the location I went to, but the flyer did say up to 70% off, so check yours.
The two scarves I got, $16.99 down to $5 – $8.50 (50 – 70% off). Not the warmest but I like the prints. Let’s hope winter is over soon so I can wear them for the spring weather.
Other sales news: If you had some Old Navy Super Cash, now is the time to redeem them, online or in store. I actually found some great sales in store to pair with my Super Cash, was quite excited.
My Winners put some Anna Sui makeup on clearance with a few dollars off. I found more face masks, by 2 different brands, made in Korea. Also bought some clear drawer organizers for my new Alex’s.
Hope your weekend was relaxing. I did not watch the Grammy but was pretty up to date via twitter 🙂