Today, tarte Miracle of Maracuja 8-pc set is officially up on QVC as TSV, $59.96 (reg. $72.50, valued $200) with $7.22 S/H (for the US, about $10 on top of that for Canada) – Auto Delivery A225243, or single order A220216. It has been on pre-order mode for a few weeks but a shade was sold out.
I have bought 2 collections in the past – tarte 8th Wold Wonder and tarte Glow Your Way to Gorgeous, with 2 auto-deliveries each, because they were too awesome. Trying to reason myself out of this one, don’t know if I can.
This is the first set for March:
– Maracuja Creaseless concealer (choice of colour) (0.28oz, reg. $24)
– Pure Maracuja oil (1.7oz, $46)
– Amazonian Clay Beauty and the Box Eyeshadow Quad in Evoke the Smoke (Pink Cloud, Silver Mist, Purple Fog and Dark Ash) (0.2oz, $22) *New*
– Maracuja Airblush Blush in Amused (0.19oz, $25) *New*
– Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara in Black(0.24oz, $19)
– Cashmere Waterproof Gliding eyeliner in Black (0.01oz, $18) *New*
– Maracuja Divine Shine lip gloss in Peaceful (0.12oz, $12)
– Bamboo blush brush ($28).
The thing with this collection is that I already got the concealer and the mascara with previous orders, but there are many newly launched products (marked *New* above) and the gloss is exclusive shade for the set only. What to do?
Musings of a Muse had pics of the other 2 deliveries of this set.
Basically the products stay the same through the 3 deliveries, with different shades of blush, lip gloss, eyeshadows and liner.
I’m loving the blush and gloss in this set for July, very summery, but prefer the brush in the March set. See? I told you it was hard to decide.
And the November set. The colours get a little darker, for Fall I guess.
Would you give in to this TSV? If I do, I would probably get the first one or two deliveries, and skip the third one. Then I’ll have a life time supply of tarte concealer and mascara lol. It’s the curious mind of a blogger that gets me into buying new products every time.
Shopping or not, it’s Friday. Have a great day, ladies!