I was so happy seeing The Body Shop’s latest sale Buy more Save more, with the highest discount was 25% – higher than the regular 20% off at LYB shopping events. There was no advanced notice with the sale though, as I got the email late Friday night. Even the staff in stores only knew about it Saturday morning.
The store near my place had 3 of the Ultimate Makeup Collection kits left when I walked in, better stock than the store I went on Friday. The staff bought the other 2 for themselves after I got mine, realizing how great of a deal it was 🙂
It comes with:
– Face & Body Brush
– Eyeshadow Blender Brush
– Eyelash Curler
– 1.25 g Eye Definer 01 Black
– 10 ml Super Volume Mascara 01 Black
– 8.5 g Shimmer Waves 02 Blush
– 14 ml Hi-Shine Lip Treatment 01 Pink Cream
– 14 ml Hi-Shine Lip Treatment 02 Red Gleam, and
– Classy Faux Leather Case with mirror and a draw for storage.
I’m loving this, as I could use it to store a few makeup items later. It looks quite fancy and sturdy.
All the prices I mention from now on are sale prices, before any extra discount.
For body care, I got:
– Gently Purify Clarifying Clay mask (CAD5, reg. CAD24). I wanted some mask for the body, as most my masks are for the face.
– White Musk Midnight Iris Velvet Shimmer body lotion (CAD2). Something about shimmer that always sucks me in, lol.
– Body Focus Bust Firmer (CAD2). This seems to be the last item available from the Body Focus line that TBS was clearing out. Still can’t believe the clearance price, I wouldn’t mind trying it out. Wondering whether it’s going to work, lol.
In the picture:
– Shimmer mists in Aqua Lily (blue) and Neroli Jasmine (pink), CAD3 each. You shake up the bottle to mix the shimmer that stays at the bottom, then spray. You’ll smell nice with a glow on the skin. How cool?
– Home fragrance oil in Mandarin Ginger and American Pumpkin (CAD1 each), and the Flower Garland Oil Burner (CAD5).
– Perfume oil in Neroli Jasmin (white bottle, CAD2) and the atomiser (CAD1).
The blush trios were still CAD5 (which is the same as in the “3 for CAD15” offer before). Cool Dusk (pink) was a lot more popular, as I found only one of it among tons and tons of Warm Sunset (coral/ peach).
The eye trios were CAD4 now ($1 cheaper), but only Sundown Glow (brown neutral) was left. Moonlight Lustre (blue/ purple) was all gone, a more popular shade again. I am still disappointed at how much smaller the eye trios are compared to the blush ones 🙂
The sale is still going on today, so check out the store. I was so glad the store I went had quite a bit of stock. Good luck