The classic 80’s scents (Dewberry, Passion Fruit and more) are brought back, starting today, for a limited time only. They have been revamped to incorporate community trade ingredients and packaged with 100% recycled PET plastic bottles, with a reasonable price (CAD8.99).
The Body Shop also gives you a chance to vote for one of these retro scents to stay on the shelves. If you see something you like, make sure you vote 🙂
On to the most exciting part: To celebrate the launch of the Originals, The Body Shop Canada has offered a giveaway for my readers. Only Canadians are eligible to win though, I’m afraid. Get cha next time, my international readers.
The prize package values at CAD45 and includes:
– Banana Shampoo and Conditioner
– Green Apple Shower Gel
– Dewberry Body Lotion, and
– Passion Fruit Facial Cleansing Gel.
1. You need to be a Canadian follower of this blog. New followers are welcome!
2. Please leave a comment on this post, telling me which of the Original scents is your favorite or which one you want to try.
Your email address needs to be provided either in your profile or in the comment for me to contact you if you win. If I can’t contact you, I’ll have to pick another winner.
3. Extra entries (not mandatory) for posting about the giveaway on your blog and/or twitter (by using the RT button at the bottom of the post) with links to this blog and the giveaway. One extra entry for each method. Please leave the link of your post or tweet in separate comments.
4. The giveaway starts today (November 2) and ends Friday, November 13, 2009 at 11:59PM ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time)
5. The winner will be randomly selected from all qualified entries (through random.org) and be notified on Sunday, November 15, 2009. He/she will have 48 hours to get back to me with shipping information, or a new winner will be selected.
6. The prize will be shipped directly to the winner from the sponsor.
I was not sent any product or compensated for this giveaway. Thank you to the sponsor and good luck to everyone!