**** NSHA Media Release
- Hours as of January 6, 2020 until otherwise noted will be:
- This change is only for patients receiving general walk-in x-rays. Those patients with scheduled appointments, or who are receiving a CT scan, ultrasound or bone density are not affected.
- This temporary change is to accommodate Phase 1 renovations of the diagnostic imaging department. Once renovations are complete, the department will have three newly-renovated general imaging rooms, one new x-ray unit, three newly renovated ultrasound rooms, a new waiting area and registration area.
- Regular walk in hours are expected to resume by July 2020.
- Thank you for your support as we work to increase diagnostic imaging capacity within the Dartmouth area.
- Visit www.nshealth.ca/dgh for more.